For the benefit of all members of our community, we do have a few common sense rules that we ask Guests to follow:
- You must not store any Goods that are toxic, polluted, hazardous, inflammable, explosive, environmentally harmful, perishable (including plants and animals), or that are a risk to the property or to any person nor should you store anything that is damp, mouldy, rotten or infested with or damaged by parasites or any item which emits any fumes or strong odour;
- You must not store any items which are illegal or stolen nor should you store firearms, weapons, munitions, explosives, fireworks or radioactive materials.
- As a general rule, you must not store any item whose presence would invalidate any insurance policy which would otherwise cover the items or the storage space.
- You must not store items which are irreplaceable such as currency, jewellery, furs, securities, deeds, paintings, curios, works of art and items of personal sentimental value;
- You will use the Space solely for the purpose of storage and shall not carry on any business or other activity in the Space and accept full responsibility and shall indemnify the Host and SND in respect of any and all liability arising from a contravention of this clause;
- You must not inhabit, reside or live in the Space;
- You must not attach nails, screws, etc to any part of the Space and must maintain the Space by ensuring it is clean and in a state of good repair and must not damage or alter the Space without the Host’s consent
- In the event of uncleanliness of or damage to the Space, the Host will be entitled to retain the Guest’s deposit, charge a cleaning fee and/or require full reimbursement from the Guest to the value of any repairs required and the Guest shall indemnify the Host in respect of any and all liability, cost and expenses arising from the contravention of this clause;
- You must not leave any items, including your belongings, boxes, wrapping, rubbish or other items, in communal areas or in or around the property or access thereto. Any such items can be disposed of and the Guest will be charged a Disposal Fee.